Sunday, March 9, 2014

Don't worry

You've found the right blog...I just decided to change the look of it a little bit.

Not much new.  We did go out to the local country club with the next door neighbors on Friday night that was a nice evening out. They wanted to thank Steve for watching their dogs when they went away.  I didn't realize that it was so nice there. It also has some swimming pools and 2 tennis courts.  Everyone there was cordial and the food was good.  I don't know about joining it though, as it isn't cheap and we would never use it for golfing.  The only golf I play is miniature golf.  But again it was a nice time and the neighbors are very nice.

Today we went down to a local shop to check out this lady's cast iron but she didn't open until noon and we were there early so we skipped.  I didn't want to go back later on since it was cold and windy out. Yes nearly mid march and the high today was 54 degrees. Ugh.

Did a little cleaning today. Swept the living room from wall to wall. Hubby moved the larger couches for me and whoa...there was so much dog fur under one of them to make another dog with. LOL.  No wonder my allergies have been so bad!  Well the living room at least is very clean now. At least for a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment