Sunday, January 5, 2020

Mid day Moon?

I worked just a few hours this morning and then hubby and I went to an Antique Mall to look around as it had been a while since we've been there.  That is the place we rent a small display case at to sell antiques.  We got a few cast iron dogs and some other goodies.  It was really nice walking around and checking out all the neat things.

On the way home the sky was so blue and I was admiring how there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  It was 3:24PM and there to the right I saw the moon.  At least I believe that is what it was.  I have never seen the moon mid afternoon.. and really thought it was strange. I grabbed my phone and took a fast picture of it for proof.  LOL.  

Tomorrow is the first full work week in January...okay yes I worked a few hours today but what I mean is I will be working all week long without taking any days off.  Hopefully it won't seem too terribly long.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment