Thursday, May 21, 2020

Almost Memorial Day....

Hi !  It is me.  Hubby guilted me into blogging this evening by asking me when the last time was that I blogged and I couldn't remember.  So I opened my blog to see when exactly was the last time. I was happy to be able to say "I just blogged last month" in response to his question. And since I'm here anyway I might as well post since I don't know when I will get the chance to again soon.  Why is that?  It is because I have been working more than ever.  LOL.

The company I work for has gone 100% remote for the most part and with that and the low interest rates, it seems that everyone is working all the time. Well not ALL the time. There is the needed energy (food) time and brain rest (sleep) time that are important to squeeze in between the work time. I'm working so much that I've had to stop and ask my hubby if we are still on COVID19 lock down.  He said "You look familiar but I can't quite remember your name".

So hopefully you are convinced that I haven't had the time to blog because I really haven't. That being said, my granddaughter is nearly 4 months old and I haven't seen her for over 2 months, we have already hit our first 100 degree day here in Texas this year and Memorial Day is right around the corner.

That pretty much gets you caught up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment