Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Day!..

Guess what?  My youngest is here visiting for the weekend again. Yippee! And she even is doing her OWN laundry!  How nice !   She got her hair trimmed today.  They curled it for her too and it looks cute!  She is growing it out so she can give it to the Locks of Love.  School is going well for her which I always love to hear.  She did get a parking ticket though which I'm making her eat ...lesson learned.  But I do know that parking is hard to come by there in campus so we may look into a paid parking spot for her.  We'll see.

I was scheduled to work all weekend but doesn't seem to be as much as was originally indicated.  It is okay as I'll just watch TV tonight with the family.  I like to watch Cops and Americas Most Wanted. 

Glad that the new season of TV is finally here! :)   Watched Greys Anatomy and tried out some other new shows.  I like Tom Selleck so watched the new show he is in. I think Saturday Night Live is a new one tonight too. Let's see if I can stay awake for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment