Monday, July 4, 2011

See??

I said I'd write before another long period and I am!

Happy what's left of 4th of July!  I actually got done working all weekend before Craig Ferguson was over.  No, I'm just kidding....or ammm  I?... ;-)


It is very nice having a few hours off for the 4th of July.  Here is a picture of some our my very own lettuce from my balcony garden that we used for salad with our spaghetti tonight. Yum!


Of course the balcony garden was planted before I got really busy!  I'm hoping the cucumbers, zuchini and pole beans survive the heat. We've been having several days of 100 degree weather and that is not great for vegetable gardens.

I checked out the filter in the A/C unit and after only 3 weeks it was really full with dog hair and such. Ick!  Hubby went and got a new filter for me.  Hard to believe it barely lasts 3 weeks!  Well with 5 furkids and needing to run the air every day nowadays it is no surprise.

Not going to try to catch the fireworks tonight, it will be really crowded for sure because there aren't many towns that are having them with the drought we are in.  We're watching Eagle Eye right now and I haven't seen it before but it really is action packed at least so far.  Going to get back to it and enjoy the rest of my evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment