Friday, July 1, 2011

Well I was hoping...

to have posted this yesterday so that it wouldn't look like quite so long since I've blogged. 

But just to let you know I am fine, just working alot.  How much ? Well in the work I'm in it is feast or famine and I have been working 16 hrs days, (trying to) sleep 7 hours and just goofing off the other hour per day.

Luckily I still manage to keep in my exercise and then there is the power walk in the evening with my youngest (and oldest when she is visiting), so despite all the work I have probably never been in better shape since pre-baby!  And yes I am working this weekend all weekend as well, but hey sometimes we do what we have to do...I keep playing the lottery but until my luck has turned..I am a slave to my work.

I'll definitely stop back sooner than a month later!  But just wanted to blog a keep in touch.. entry...
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July !

No comments:

Post a Comment