Sunday, December 18, 2011

Looking forward....

to this week...

That is something I rarely say on a Sunday but for the first time in 6 years I am taking 3 days off before Christmas.  I have been working a ton the last several months and there have been some very long work days/nights....so it is a much needed time off. 

So the fact that I only have to work tomorrow and Tuesday and then that's it until after Christmas has me thrilled!  Hoping my youngest can get off work all the days I took off, but she does have at least a long weekend off so whatever time she has will be nice having her home.

My other daughter is back east and just moved there in August so she won't be making the trip back here but hopefully she'll have a great Christmas and much more of a chance having a white Christmas than me.

I did manage to get done 60 of the Angel Christmas cards considering I didn't have a lot of time I'm happy with that!  Makes me feel good doing this little nice project each year sending people some Christmas cheer with  a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment