Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rain..rain DON'T go away....

We probably have had more rain in the last few days than we have had all year.. not always a steady downpour but it is a much welcomed change from the extensive drought we've been experiencing!  It is cold outside too, in the 40's which is not that common for central Texas but I'll take it, since it has brought the rain! :)

Today I am doing laundry, a regular weekend chore as usual but also doing some Christmas cards that we send to family and friends.  We managed to get a very good picture this year of our dogs as well. Not bad considering we took it ourselves!  Of course it is easier taking a picture of 4 as opposed to when we had 6, but I'd be fine with that!  I miss Obi and Shelby. 

Didn't do any decorating yet and will most likely not do a lot.  With no little ones in the house, I don't get the desire to decorate much. I still look forward to Christmas and actually for the first time in years am taking off of work a few days before so that I can enjoy some relaxing times and cookie baking with my youngest (the oldest is back east).  It will be hard not seeing the oldest this year at Christmas but perhaps next year. Well back to it, I've only done 4 cards so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment