Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday post..

Thought I'd write a little...trying to stretch out my Sunday...as I like to do.  The weather has been fickle here. It warms up fairly nicely to close to 70 one day, then the next the high is in the 50's.  We at least have been getting a good amount of rain, when compared to the drought we've been in and lack of any rain for the most part for the last year or so. We have had rains I'd say at least 7 days or more this year already (I haven't researched it).  Last year I don't know if we had any rain in January or February, its been that bad.

But I am ready for Spring. Ready for it to be warm and stay warm.  Ready to give my balcony gardens another shot. Darn I haven't started any seeds yet but I'll probably just buy some veges that have already been started at a nursery or other store.  Looking forward to fresh fruits and vegetables from the local farmers market too. That starts in April.  I'm also ready for longer days of sun! :)  Hope the rest of February goes fast!

Well off to get some rest and gear up for another week of work, work work!

No comments:

Post a Comment