Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Surprise!....

I am posting and it not a Sunday!! Another surprise is that it is before 7 pm and I am done working for the night.  Lucky me! 

Had an unexpected visit from our youngest this weekend who came home to go to a bridal show with her roomie who is getting married next year.  She is maid of honor.  I cannot said that without thinking of that movie Bridesmaids. : -)  It was cool how they had all the characters from that movie all on stage Sunday night at the Oscars but they didn't show them long enough!  My eyes went from left to right and I didn't get to see everyone before they panned away.

I guess I better put Hugo and The Artist on my must see list when they come out on DVD since they won so many Oscars.

I was a bit surprised at what Sandra Bullock chose to wear. She is so beautiful and she wore a dress that just was not very flattering. She looked okay just could have picked something better suited for her.  I'm not saying she had to wear something as sexy as J Lo, but could have been somewhere in between what she wore and J Lo.  :-)

I think this weekend coming up I will plant some green beans as they seem to grow fast and I am worried that if it gets hot too fast I won't get any like I didn't last year. This weekend after all it becomes March!  I am looking forward to being able to wear shorts again and sleep with the windows open so I can hear the birds chirping in the morning.  That is the best way to wake up in my opinion, to the sound of birds singing and chirping.

Off to relax with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment