Sunday, August 26, 2012

In a funk

I see that I haven't posted in over 2 weeks..not intentionally.

To be honest I have been feeling like the hamster in a running wheel unable to get off.  Not that I have a lot of excitement going on in my life, more like I am back to working way too much once again. It is work, eat, work some more, sleep, get my exercise in (thank God I will never give that up), then back to same thing again. I don't strive to do this either. I do not love to work umpteen hours a day. And although I am not going to get into it in detail, I have always been the kind of person that takes pride in her work, does it diligently, thoroughly and fairly. But there are always those that cheat and take any short cut they can to better their financial position with no regard to doing things the right way and with fairness. 

This is no surprise. It is in every work place if you look hard enough, sometimes you don't have to look hard at all.  Those who cheat, and can get away with it, will.  I so wish I would win the lottery, not only to solve all the money issues, but also so that I could start a business that I could run with fairness. Anyone caught cutting corners, cheating, whatever, GONE!

On second thought if I won the lottery, I wouldn't open up any business in the field I am in now.  Maybe more like opening a dog sanctuary or some other thing that will help those less fortunate. There is a special place in my heart for dogs that are no longer wanted...so maybe that...

I stopped work early today and am very glad I did. Made a new gourmet cupboard dish that I had not made before, the Kung Pao Chicken.  It was delicious and both hub and I loved the sauce (that is also part of the dish). I will post that in my other blog tomorrow.

Going to go have a dish of mint chocolate chip ice cream and watch a movie with my hub!  Later..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment