Friday, April 27, 2018

Near the end of April already?

I could have sworn I wrote a blog post last weekend but I don't see it.  Argh!

Okay quick catch up.  My sister from Ohio was out to visit last week and I took Thursday and Friday off to spend some time with her. I also went down to my other sister's house last Wednesday evening for a neighborhood eat out they had so that I could see my sister and her son.  It was nice seeing them and I got to catch up with my sister's life.  Kyle is autistic and the trip was too long for him as he was starting to complain, loudly at times about wanting to leave Texas.  But there was no way he was going to get home any sooner.  He is very used to his home and routine and I think anything outside of that is really stressful for him.

I had to admire my younger sister for playing hostess all week long on top of what she already normally does.  Thursday we visited our parents grave site up in the military cemetery in Killeen.  It is a fairly large place and sort of our there in the middle of no where.  It is tranquil but also creeps me out a little at the same time.

Friday hubby and I met them at the antique mall where we rent a booth.  There are a lot of booths to look at and we spent a few hours going around to all of them. My sister even bought a paper weight from hubby's booth.  That was really nice of her. 

She left Saturday morning and got back to Ohio around midnight Sunday night.  I bet she was glad to be back, although not glad to have to get back to work.

I didn't post any pictures of the stone we got for the back. We don't have it all filled in yet but here's a few pictures.  And still no cactus yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment