Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday already??

Well darn it is Sunday evening already.  Tomorrow starts a full work week.  Unfortunately I caught a nasty cold in PA.  When we landed Monday night I had a bad sore throat.  I was sort of hoping it was from flying or something but it was not as I still had a bit of one on Tuesday morning.  I got through that day without too much trouble and thought maybe I had staved it off.  I was loading up on orange juice and liquids in general.

Wednesday morning I took my normal walk with my friend (even though it was the 4th) but was pretty tired and by later in the afternoon the cold reared its ugly head and my nose started running, and I was getting a low grade fever and was wiped out for the rest of the day. 

Although I got through work Thursday and Friday, I didn't eat much, and was very tired so I slept as much as I could.  I even didn't attend the women's lunch club yesterday mostly to not expose anyone to my germs.  I was feeling better by yesterday but I am still hacking some.  Nothing too major.  I did do some Yoga today for an easy stretch/exercise routine.  I hadn't done anything since Wednesday.  After two boxes of Puffs, chicken soup and as much sleep as possible, I am doing much better. 

So tomorrow should be a good day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment