Sunday, August 19, 2018

First post in August

Wow. I didn't realize it has been so long since I blogged. My life is boring I guess. LOL. Well we did recently get Netflix and have been sort of addicted to it, but that was only since last week.

I do have to say that we let our Molly go on Aug 1st. :-(  We miss her terribly but we still have our other 3 left to love.

I did go visit the youngest last weekend to see their new place and a new puppy. We went shopping in a cute small town with shops not far from where they live and had a very nice time!

I know my last post mentioned getting my teeth cleaned. Since then I also had a skin doctor appointment in which she found two moles she wanted to remove and send out.  I asked her to try to take as much as possible so that all the margins would be clean so that I wouldn't have to go back to get a core biopsy (and stitches and more recovery time) .  Sure enough they were both precancerous but they did get all of them so I didn't have to go back.  I am very happy to have avoided that.

When I got to my skin doctor appointment I saw that my gynocologist's office was right down the hall as well so I went ahead and made that appointment too and have had my exam with them and such. I keep getting calls about setting up the mammogram but I want to make that appointment myself and should have told my gyno that too.  I just don't care to be pushed into appointments. Had my fill of doctor/dental appointments for the rest of the summer anyway. : -)

School started back up here a few days ago already.  It is also clear that there is less and less daylight. Oh well seasons come and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment