Sunday, October 21, 2018

It's a sign!

Hubby found this leaf the other day and I just had to take a picture and post it.
So...Christmas is coming..it is in the leaves.  LOL


I've been having fun doing some Facebook LIVES with my Paparazzi Jewelry business.

Hubby even made up a rap for me. Click HERE to see it.


The premise behind me promoting my Paparazzi business is two fold.  First, I really love the jewelry and for the price it can't be beat, so let's just say I've fallen in love with it all over again as I've been pulling boxes out, posting jewelry on Facebook and such.  Secondly, although I've been a representative for 3 years, I decided it is time to make something of it, even if slowly so that by the time I officially retire, I will have a nice (hopefully) customer base and possibly team so that it will  supplement my social security - which who know what shape it will be in by that time.
So a good plan I think!

We've had tons and tons of rain this past week and several lakes have been overflowing. One bridge even caved and collapsed.  What a mess!  I am very thankful that where I live, it is not close enough to a river so that I haven't had any trouble with flooding, but many areas in Central Texas have.  Today it has actually been sunny - looks strange!  But gearing up for more rain in the next few days. At least it is no longer in the 40's, for now anyway.  I'd like a gradual change to Winter, thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment