Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 weekends in a row.. Woo Hooo!!

Last Saturday my oldest and her new hubby came to get some things that we needed to get rid of and I also got her to take her dance trophies and other 'stuff' she still had here at our house. She has a lot of trophies, ribbons and awards!  She enjoyed showing them to her hubby as she was packing things in boxes. I was happy she took so much with her.  She took some of her favorite dolls she got when she was young too, and even her own baby blanket which I saved for her.  It is still in pretty good shape for being 22 years old.

We are trying to go through and 'de-clutter' the house.  We have several things set aside for a garage sale and have the garbage can overflowing too!  Good thing trash collection is tomorrow. But anyway that is not what the Woo Hoo is about. 

The Woo Hoo is that I get to see my daughter and son-in-law 2 weekends in a row!  My youngest and I are going to visit on Saturday and see their new digs.  They moved closer to where the oldest will be attending grad school starting next month.  So I'm looking forward to seeing their new apartment and visiting some more!  This will be the first weekend I am not working in a long time...and I am overdue for the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment