Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Another Mother's Day has come and gone...got a phone call from each of my daughters which was very nice!  This is the one day out of the year I know I can count on hearing from both of them. Yay for this day!  The youngest will be home soon for the summer.  This may be the last summer she is home all summer, as she is itching to do something else for the summer, but I insisted she come home this summer.  Not sure what next year will hold.  May be getting closer to that empty nest that this blog was titled for.  Hope that this summer goes S L O W !

My oldest is getting ready to move again.  She's subletting an apartment from a friend for the summer. She's got 2 more years of grad school but not sure what she is doing. She needs to support herself while attending and not sure how that's going to work out.  Life is challenging to say the least. 

I visited my mom (and dad) today too with my hubby and we visited for a while. My sister was there when we got there with her son, but she was on her way out the door and had already taken lunch for them.  We stayed and chatted a while with the folks about politics, one of my mom's favorite topics these days. Glad she is still spirited about something!  

No comments:

Post a Comment