Sunday, November 6, 2011

Daylight savings?...

As I was headed back into the office to work last night, I asked my hub to make sure to wake me up early enough today so that I could exercise before meeting my sister for breakfast.  I reminded him that the clocks needed to be turned back.  He said he would..

When I got to bed after midnight I saw that he had advanced the clocks in our bedroom an hour instead of turning them back. I didn't have the heart to wake him up and just brought a clock with the right time into the room and placed it on my night stand. 

The next morning he got up early as he usually does, I found out later it was approx 6:00AM going by his clock next to the bed.  He came up at what he thought was 7:00AM to wake me and I told him he set the clocks forward an hour and not back so now he was two hours early!  He didn't like it when he realized he had gotten up at 4:00AM!  He said he'd wake me up then when it was time.  An hour later he came up again and said it was 7:00AM.  No, now it was the same time it was yesterday.  Instead of being mad, I thought it was funny!  Then I dozed off again for another 45 minutes or so.  We joked about it for a while, though I know he was mad at himself for getting up so early!  :-)


So much for sleeping an extra hour!  I think, next year I'm going to change all the clocks myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment