Thursday, February 6, 2014

TGIT

Well it is Thursday.  YAH!  Only one more day until the weekend.  Sorry I haven't blogged as much as I have in the past but there just isn't a whole lot to say.  Winter seems to drag on, even more so I'm sure for those in the snow belts or even non-snow belt areas that just continue to get ice, snow and or sub-freezing weather!  We even had a chance of frozen precipitation this morning and again have same possibility tomorrow morning.  I don't think it got bad today but tomorrow there is a better chance of a thin layer of ice...just enough to cause a ton of accidents. Thank God that I work from home!


The Super Bowl sucked!  It really did.  The best commercials were near the end of the game so those who turned it off when Denver was getting clobbered, missed even them.  The best part was our refreshments that we made.  Yum!


The best part about this week is the Olympics started today. Now why they are having some today before the opening ceremonies is beyond me, but I plan on watching them for a few hours this evening, if I get my way, and I will! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment