Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Addition Day 15.. barely

The wood boards have been secured on the cement for the outline(s) of the rooms. The contractor was here today by himself doing this for all of an hour or so. We asked him for a timeline at this point and he said he is thinking the end of March to be done.  I'll believe that when I see it!!



















On to some other really GREAT news!!!  Recently mom decided it was time to get hearing aids!!  YES!!!!  She had a 2 hour long appointment today that hubby took her to. She has only 28% hearing in one ear and 48% in the other.  Definitely needs the hearings aids.  So by next week she should be able to hear so much better! I'm hoping she will stick with it and get used to them and not give up (as she tends to do with 'new' things).  Now I'll have to watch what I say in front of her. tee-hee

No comments:

Post a Comment