Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

Well here it is Super Bowl Sunday and boy oh boy am I looking forward to the commercials!  Yes that is what I look forward to the most.  I don't really care who wins frankly but I do hope no one gets seriously injured.  Hope it is a fair game too with non football deflation, lol.

It is cloudy out today although I have to say it is in the low 70's right now so we have the back door open a little bit.  Hey with 4 dogs it is much more convenient to have the door open than shut. 

Yesterday it was cool and it drizzled all day but enough about the weather.  The contractor for our addition dropped by on Friday.  The inspector requires some things to be corrected before he'll pass the inspection for the concrete to be poured.  I'm glad someone is making sure everything is done right and up to code. But it also means more delays as the needed tweaks if you will have not been done yet.  So hopefully early this week they will be.

I did work some today but only about a half a day and am watching movies until the Super Bowl starts.  Yesterday I spent some time on Sing Snap doing some singing and hubby and I ate Mexican for lunch. It has been a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment