Sunday, May 6, 2018

Another nice day~

I was chatting with the oldest the other day and it was to get hotter in PA than here. Their high was somewhere around 90 degrees!  But today is nice, sunny, with a light breeze and is 85 degrees currently.

Yesterday I went to lunch with my Empty Nesters Lunch club.  Out of 12, there were 6 of us which was fine by me as it was a nice small group. We got to know each other better and had a good time. The Mexican restaurant that is where we usually will meet was booked up since it was Cinco de Mayo. We ate a a fairly new place I had not eaten at before. It was pretty good and it was very nice having lunch with some women that I feel like I am actually becoming friends with.

This morning I worked a few hours, and did some laundry. I have been wanting to see the new Avengers movie and hubby really wasn't keen on seeing it though he would if I asked him. So I posted on a local  women's group in facebook to see if anyone was interested in going. I didn't get much response other than a few saying they weren't going.  So I deleted it. I'll just see it when it comes out on TV.

Here's a video I took this morning. I zoomed in as best as I could. There's a new baby deer in the neighborhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment