Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Balance...


So..what do you do when you order your dress online and when you get it you discover that you will trip on it for sure in your black 2 inch heels that you cleaned the dust off to try out?...and you most certainly do not want to end up on someones online video of you tripping and falling?

....and upon comparing the cost of getting the entire floor length dress taken up a few inches...vs...the alternative...?

You go out and buy honking huge platform high heels! That is what I did and hope that I can stay upright and balanced throughout my daughter's entire wedding which is in less than 2 weeks! Maybe I can pretend I'm balancing on those play stilts I used to have fun with as a kid.. I haven't worn heels in who knows how long and ones this high I have never owned...it will be an interesting day for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment