Saturday, March 27, 2010

~ Wedding on Sunday ~


This week I was trying to get back into the grove after putting Shelby to rest and being out of town for my oldest daughter's wedding, so I have not been here to blog, and I am making this short until later.

I wanted to at least post a picture of the happy couple! It was a beautiful wedding and here is a picture of the handsome couple! I am proud of myself that I did not get lost in Dallas trying to get there - mostly thanks to my youngest who zigged instead of zagged and phoned me so that I didn't make the same mistake! So I mapquested the spot where I would have otherwise gone on a road to who knows where. Anyone that has been in Dallas driving will understand there are major arteries all over the city to East, West, North and South! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment