Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Almost forgot..

to post about my youngest being home last weekend. She came home to watch the high school's dance team spring performance and of course to spend a little time with me. It was a quick weekend but we did get some time in at the Red Poppy Festival on Saturday. I got a few vegetable plants so I did get them planted but that is it so far. Hopefully will get more in the balcony garden within the next week or so.

Although the weekend flew by I am looking forward to next month when she will be home for the summer. Woo hoo!

Work is getting steadier which is a good thing. The days are getting warmer which is a good thing. I'm still waiting to resolve my income tax discrepancy which is not a good thing. I will give it a while yet before I mail them another letter.

My mom is getting a surgical procedure tomorrow on her back as she fell backwards from a crouching position in her kitchen and hurt her back and it is not healing on its own. She did this about 2 months ago now. So hopefully this operation will solve her back injury. Fingers crossed! She hasn't felt good enough to do much of anything which has been hard on her and in turn hard on my dad who is doing the best he can to accommodate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment