Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.....ugh...

I have a cold or possibly light flu. Not sure what the difference is because yesterday I was achy and wanted to go to sleep while I was at my desk forcing myself to work. Also had a headache and felt slightly feverish...so don't know if it is considered a cold or flu but at this point in really doesn't make a difference does it? I feel crappy!

Today although I am not fighting sleep quite as much, the nose is running like a faucet and still don't feel very well. It figures, as soon as I run out of my OMNI4 liquid vitamins and decide they are too expensive to keep buying, I get sick. I bought regular multi-vitamin pills about 2-3 weeks ago but they just don't get absorbed into the blood stream like the liquid vitamins.

Talked to hub last night about it while I was trying to get comfortable lying on the couch and we agreed I should just get the OMNI4 again and maybe take that every other day and the pill vitamins on even days to make it last longer.

Some might not buy the idea that those liquid vitamins really made any difference but I had not been sick the whole time I took them the last couple years. So I believe!

Anyway, I think by tomorrow I'll finally start to feel like I'm on the downside of this thing. I won't bother exercising though as I made the mistake yesterday doing it because I didn't feel that bad in the morning.
By 10:30am or 11:00am yesterday I was really feel lousy!

Well I sent in the extra $$ that the IRS said I owe even though I know I am right and am just waiting for them to correct my returns and refund me what we were originally due plus this amount I sent today. I don't want to get charged any penalties and such. It is just a shame that I filed back in mid February and here I am still waiting for this to get corrected and done with! It isn't like I have that extra money to give them right now, and forget any 1st quarter estimated taxes! Hopefully will have some for 2nd quarter.

The cold mornings here finally seem to be over which is nice. I am debating whether to have a little bit of a balcony vegetable garden and I probably will have a small one as long as I can still get some plants/seeds. I won't be looking for them until this weekend at the earliest. At least the old planters are there and have last year's soil in them... so I should be able to just sift and dig it some and maybe add a little peat and just use again. I am not going to think about it right now since my head hurts. :-)

......Achhoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment