Saturday, June 5, 2010

Honest...

...I did NOT set out to make this a 'picture' blog....but I just have to post a few of the sunset photos I took from my back balcony Thursday night. This is the balcony that we are sprucing up and I will post MORE pictures when I post the Before and After of that.



  I was actually working at my desk when I saw this sunset and bolted to get the camera!


I better get to work now.  I took on a little work this weekend since the house was screaming CLEAN ME!  I spent the first half of today cleaning the downstairs and even scrubbed the kitchen floor so that now it is clean enough to eat off of : -)    I just got back from going to the local Farm Supply store to get dog food and they had some nice flowers on sale at 50% !  Woo hoo!  I love SALES!  I bought a flat of them to plant...you guessed it up on the back balcony.  I already have 2 ceramic planters that we had just sitting outside the garage with nothing but weeds in it, and also already had bought last year some wide short planters for vegetables but I think I'll use two for flowers as well.  So the only thing I had to buy was the flowers.  I will try to get them potted tonight because I need to get half my work done today as planned.

Tomorrow I am cleaning the upstairs, doing the last half of my work and attend for a few hours a Sheltie Rescue picnic with some great people and a great organization I belong to. 

Gotta get to work...



No comments:

Post a Comment