Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shocking....

..I know it is...isn't it?.. that I am blogging yet again? :-)

Funny how I can blog when work is slow.  It was rainy today and yes that means paw prints appeared all over the kitchen/dining/living room from the furkids.  I cleaned it partly but didn't bother thoroughly cleaning since it was damp a good part of the day and I figured I'd wait until tomorrow to see what else gets tracked in, in the morning. At least I picked up a shit load (literally) of poop last weekend so they are only tracking in mud, and not poop too. : - )

I decided when I get the means to.. I plan to start a blog of my SouthernBelleGourmet and similar to the movie Julie and Julia that I saw with my youngest, I will make something from the website store every day...well that's the plan anyway.  I will post how easy it was to make, ingredients, photos, even contests and specials..to get that business going.  It is wonderful food, priced right, convenient and easy to make, and I've got to spread the word, so what better way than to have a blog about it! 

Back to...Criminal Minds.. was watching American Idol but I'd rather hear a full song being sung than a snippet here and there so after the first hour of it, we switched stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment