Sunday, February 27, 2011

When it rains it pours...

If it isn't bad enough that work is slow, my work laptop quit on me yesterday and after talking with someone who knows computers after I described what the issue is, he told me it sounds like my Motherboard is shot. Great.  Not what I need right now...not that I ever need it.  Why is it when times are rough..that's when things happen that just hit the wallet even more? There is something to that saying "When it rains it pours".

Against the odds we did play the lottery yesterday but didn't win. That time I was thinking "you have to play to win".  :-)   At least it was nice being hopeful for a day...

Another Blockbuster movie rental weekend. This time we rented The Blind Side (hubby had never seen it before), Green Zone, SALT and a Steven Seagal movie that wasn't very good.  We are watching Green Zone now, and may catch some of the Academy Awards later, not sure.  I can always find out tomorrow who the big winners were, undoubtedly The Kings Speech...and a few others will get some since that's all I've heard for the last 2 months. 

Hope this next week is a good work week for me. Fingers crossed.. 

Looking forward to next month...should be seeing both girls which will be very nice!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment