Thursday, February 7, 2013

Did it again!

My hubby did it again!  I swore that I would notice this time when he shaved his winter beard that he grows every year for a few months.  But yesterday he had to tell me I didn't notice something and bam!  I had not noticed!  He had done it the night before.  He said that now I can't get annoyed when he doesn't notice when I am wearing 'make up'. Pffft :)

Tomorrow we are having another plumber out to give us an estimate. Havent' really bothered with it this week much.  I'm going to get in idea of tankless vs the old fashioned kind. The good thing about the fact that our current one still works fine is that we aren't pressured to hurry up and make a decision.

Since I haven't had to work weekends lately, I will likely work on taxes this weekend.  Have both the girls to do and our own. This year I am thrilled that we will have fairly easy returns, no schedule C's. Yeah!! Hope we can still get the education credit for the oldest.  I think we can.  I'll find out.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah!!!  Pizza and beer night! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment