Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday (not) in the Park

Okay so it is not Saturday in the Park weather quite yet (if you don't know that song by Chicago you won't understand).  Still getting down to the 30's at night here in Central Texas and maybe low 60's during the day. Yes, relative to everywhere else that has it a lot worse including snow/ice, this IS Spring but not quite warm enough for me.  After nearly 8 years my blood is getting thin!

I finished up a little work this morning and today I am meeting my sister for an early  lunch (I think, still waiting for where we are meeting).  It will be nice to have lunch and catch up on things.  She lives only in the next town over but we just don't get together very much.

I have to share pics of how my office often looks like on the floor as four of the five furkids were in here the other day and I happened to have the camera handy.


Merlin's fine...if you look real closely you can see him smiling :)

They just love to be near me I guess. My office is tiny, only 11 1/2 ft by 5 ft  (2 ft of that 11 1/2 feet is taken up with shelf space).  I actually didn't think it was even 11 feet wide.

Anyway, looking forward to relaxing the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment