Monday, November 16, 2015

Eleven

That is how many catalogs I got in the mail today. 11 !  Wow!  I do buy from some catalogs but not that many. Guess the Christmas shopping season is here.  Lot of useless tree were chopped down for all these catalogs. I hope at least a few of them are recycled.  Doubtful!

We have been not happy with the tile job that was done last week. It is still not sealed yet. But there were a lot of uneven areas and rough looking areas. It just seemed the guys who installed it were just wanting to get it done, didn't matter how well.  Even one of the longhorn times that were part of the accent tiles was chipped!  Those were the most expensive ones. And the tiles by the front door are all light, so it looks stupid, not random at all. We are getting that addressed (4 or so replaced so that they don't all look the same).   Anyway the general contractor had a guy here all day trying to fix, smooth and even out the floor. He got most of it done  It looks way better than before.  He's to come back tomorrow and finish cleaning it up and sealing it. Thank God the contractor has this guy working for him but it is just a shame the 4 guys he had working for him to put the floor in, didn't do a more careful job. Then none of this fixing would be necessary.   The sink in the powder room was reinstalled wrong too and that still needs to be fixed. 

I can't wait until this is all done so I can exercise in the living room again.  I've only been able to take walks and those are only every other day (because I don't want to be too hard on my knees, etc).  We've got all the dining room stuff in the living room which is why there is no room.

Tomorrow is my dermatologist and acupressure appointments. The skin doctor appointment has been scheduled for 6 months. I sure hope she doesn't find anything that needs removal (biopsy).  Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment