Saturday, November 21, 2015

Shivering Saturday

I just checked the weather outside and it is only 41!  Brrrr...For this area that is cold! It may be around or below 32 for the low tonight too. Glad I'm in for the night!

I don't have the pictures of the completed Saltillo tile floor on this computer so will have to post them another time, but the floor was done, done Tuesday. It took one of the contractor's guys a day and a half  to clean up and make the crappy grouting that was done look way better.  Hubby is not happy with that part of the job and swears they used the wrong type of grout.  But it is done and I think it looks good so he's just going to have to get used to it.  LOL. This guy also reinstalled the sink, which was a project in itself too but it looks good.  I need to spot paint around 

I did have a suspicious mole removed from my back and it came back as abnormal but all the margins were clear so it means that I don't need to get any more of it removed. That's good news, although I'd love to have my 6 month check up and not have any skin issues at all!  Maybe next time.

I still have one more appointment with the acupressure doctor.  I'm not banking on him being able to relieve my allergies 100%.  I still cough in the morning when I go for my walks, so we'll see.  They are at least a lot better.

Looking forward to a short work week next week since it is Thanksgiving and I have the day after off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment