Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of 2015 blog #1

My oldest daughter pointed out today that I only blogged twice this entire month.  I sometimes don't give it much thought because I figure who cares...but obviously some do, at least she does and that is good enough for me to blog a few more times this year.  And since this is somewhat of a lifeline for her since she lives miles and miles away, I will promise to write more often.  Will give it a shot next year to write every day again. There are days that are uneventful but will still do my best! :)

I am not really making a lot of New Year's Resolutions either but make a few.  One is to blog every day in 2016 and another is to read at least 2 books.  Yes, that pales in comparison to many people, especially my book worm oldest daughter.  I know I have a few around here that I can blow the dust off of.  ;-)

Here are a few pictures of the finished dining room walls with things back in place.  I love it!  The two birds and the wall planters/scones were all made in Mexico so it carries the theme of the Mexican tile floor we had put in a few weeks ago.  








No comments:

Post a Comment