Friday, December 11, 2015

Remember me?...

Yikes okay so this is my first post this month and it will be short because I'm on lunch break. 

Hey life gets busy sometimes!  First there was Thanksgiving and the last weekend visited the youngest, and also have been working and also trying to work on the Angel Christmas card project that I do every year. 100 cards down, 260 to go if I can get them all done. 

I was having trouble trying to print the wallet size of the annual dog photo that I include in each card.  I got some done but have the rest to print out yet.  Will have to get more ink for my printer.

Here is the picture (spoiler to those of you who get cards from me or are on Facebook where I already posted it).   It looks strangely sparse without Kaci there.  I think there was only one other year we only had 4 dogs at Christmas.  But we are trimming down.  We plan to only have 3 dogs as they pass on so that it is more manageable.  Of course we know plans can change..  ;-)

The weather has been up and down lately.  I've taken some walks in the morning when it is freezing out, and then I took one yesterday when it was already close to 60 degrees out.  Yesterday it got up to 81.  Today may be about the same.  Then it will probably get cold again. Oh well. Not complaining!  At least no flooding or severe snow storms here...at the moment.

Well I gotta get back to work.  Just saying I'm here, I'm alive and kicking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment