Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of 2015 blog #3

This will be the last blog entry of 2015.  I do not think I will be awake when it turns to next year.  That's okay though because I know it will come whether or not I'm awake at midnight. :-)

I made some coffee with Kahlua after settling in this evening.  We've been hearing fireworks ever since I went to make mom's dinner (around 6 PM).  I hope whomever is setting them off, knows what they are doing.  I wish they would just end already, not to be a party pooper, but it is scaring at least 2 of the dogs and I'm not sure they will relax enough to go out and got potty before we turn in for the night.  Besides fireworks is for the 4th of July ONLY, at least that is how it was when I was a kid.  Seems to be just as popular on New Years these days. 

I'm looking forward to a fresh New Year. This one was rough with dad and Kaci passing away.  So bring on 2016....with a year of good Heath, Happiness and Prosperity!  Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment