Friday, October 28, 2016

Another week....

So it has been nearly a week since I blogged.  There isn't a whole lot new, thankfully.  Hubby's back is doing better and even though he's got a bad cold right now, he is still doing better in terms of his back. I am proud of him for making sure he takes it easy. 

It was a busy work week but also got some reading done in the chronicles (book series) that the oldest and I are reading together.  This second book is more interesting that the first one I think. It is fun exchanging opinions and insights with each other.

I have been trying to walk in the morning but it stays dark so long that I set out for my walk later and I barely have time to clock in, let alone walk one of the dogs.  I've tried walking at the end of my work day but it is pretty warm (in the mid 80's) and sunny and not fun to walk at that time one bit. 

I'm hoping with Daylight savings time that it will improve at least for a while again.  Hard to believe October is almost over.  I'm sure next week the Christmas ads will start appearing all over. Oye!

No comments:

Post a Comment