Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday update

Well hubby has not gotten a bit better.  So he I took him to the neurologist last Wednesday where they squeezed him into a late, late afternoon slot at 5:15PM.  Otherwise we were looking at October and hubby could not wait any longer.  The doctor was hoping that the meds would do the trick to helping but they really didn't do much except make hubby sick.  

So tomorrow he is getting his herniated disc removed.  I really hope and pray that it takes his excruciating pain away.  We'll find out. 

Haven't had much time to blog as I have been doing everything that hubby normally does to help around the house and with my mom's nightly care and keeping up with work too left very little time for much else.  I made his favorite dinner today, crockpot meatloaf which was nice because it sure cuts down on meal prep come dinner time.  I love how the house smells great all day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment