Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Half Day

Today I took a half  day off. It was tough clocking out for the day at noon, seeing all the work I had left. But I let it go. I did not check in to work the rest of the day!! :))

Hubby and I had plans to eat lunch at the Mexican restaurant up the street. There is one dish that he really loves where they prepare flambe' that has shrimp and cheese in it.   I got the cheese enchilada lunch plate and a yummy frozen margarita to drink.

Then I took my mom to her dentist appointment at 3:00PM.  I got to read some of the book I'm currently reading at the same time as the oldest. We're having fun discussing it as we go along.  It is nice to chat with her about it as it is fun to share and get each others perspective on things.

It was nice having the rest of the day off.  I even got to do some singing on SingSnap.  I hadn't sung on there since May!  But I have just been so busy with work and other things like my hubby's back problems.  We put so many things on hold, we still have to go out for our Anniversary dinner that we didn't do last month.  Hopefully we'll get to do that by the end of the month.

Looking forward to seeing the youngest this weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment