Saturday, October 15, 2016

Full Moon

We were about to turn after being on the road coming home from mom's when I saw I think a full moon. I just happened to have my camera with me and here's the picture.  The reason I had my camera with me is because I ran back home to get mom's clean laundry and saw a nice buck with a big rack and was going to take a picture on the way back (and did not have my iphone with me).  No buck on the way back but since the camera was already in the car, I took a quick shot.

Hubby is doing better slowly but surely.  He is driving very short distances and getting around the house just fine.  He still does not bend too far and no lifting of anything more than a few pounds. I had a hair appointment today and am working this weekend too. But right now I'm off to go start a new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment