Thursday, November 3, 2016

Last one!


I have been wearing Invisalign for the last year to straighten my teeth.  Yes I even had braces as a teen but they shifted since then, even though it has only been a few years - ha -ha.

The end goal is to replace my front tooth crown with one that is shorter as my other front tooth has naturally grinded down some (with use/age).  I have not liked how the crown was longer than the other tooth and also stuck out forward due to crooked bottom teeth. Rather than just get a new shorter crown that would still stick out if I didn't get my teeth corrected first, I opted for the more logical solution.

 So anyway I am on the very last set!  28 of 28 for 2 more weeks and then I should be done.  Although I'm sure there will be a retainer and still have to get the crowns but I'm proud of wearing them fully as instructed! :) My teeth are straight again!




No comments:

Post a Comment