Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Angel Card Project

Every year I particpate in an Angel card project in which we send out Christmas cards to those on a list of folks who are lonely, ill, etc., who need a little Christmas cheer. This is my 5th year doing these cards I'm pretty sure.

Saturday hubby and I went to my favorite place to get cards, called the Caring Place.  Think of it as sort of a Good Will store but a slight step up in quality.  Anyway I scored as I have each year. By buying there I am helping the community and also getting a great discount on cards I need.

Here is the receipt.  I didn't count how many total cards I got but I did get 17 boxes for  less than $40. The first item is a wreath that we got for our front door and that was $7. Oh and I forgot one box wasn't priced so she just threw it in for free. Below that is a picture of the big bag of cards!! :) Not bad eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment