Monday, April 3, 2017

3rd side

Today the 3rd side of the addition was getting stone put on.  Unfortunately even though I saw the men already getting there as I was getting back from my walk this morning, before 8:00AM, they were still there when we got back from mom's at 7:30PM!!  The problem (to me) is that there weren't enough of them to do the job easily in a day.  They had a lot more men working on Saturday.  This morning there were 5 and then 2 of them left. 

The scaffolding is still up in the back and a bunch of stones (debris) are still around the ground too.  They are hopefully coming back tomorrow morning to get it cleaned up.  The scaffolding extends into our back yard over the fence a few feet so it has been hard keeping the dogs in nearly all day!

The contractor showed up for maybe an hour to cut some tile at the doorway to the addition.  I think we are waiting for inspections before the drywall can go up.  It just seems like delay after delay.  I really, really hope we are in the last 2 weeks of this project. 

I'll post a few more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment