Sunday, April 9, 2017

No addition work

No work on the addition was done today but I can still blog right?  I used to blog all the time with no construction photos. 

Last night as I was stepping into the living room (it is one step down) from the dining room, my ankle gave out which used to happen A LOT when I was growing up, but hasn't happened in a while now.  When it gave out on me my foot turned and then I fell into the living room landing on my right knee cap.  Ouch!  I didn't know which hurt worse, my ankle or my knee.  But by the time we went to bed my knee won with the most ouches.  It did not swell much nor get purple so luckily my injury was not too severe.  It did bother me when I turned over in bed which I do quite often at night and it was not the most restful night to say the least.  This morning I skipped my exercise which I hate to do but it was a little tough coming down the stairs so there was my sign to take it easy.

I didn't walk on it any more than normal today and it really didn't hurt other than a tiny bit this morning. I may try walking tomorrow morning, just if it starts to bother me, I'll turn around. I may just take a shorter walk too.  I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I got some work done this morning and our taxes done today too.  I'm glad in a way that we closed the business last year so that next year's tax returns should be much easier.

I even got to record a few songs on Sing Snap so it turned out to be a very productive day!



No comments:

Post a Comment