Sunday, April 30, 2017

Addition Day 47

Impressed that the plumbing company (well one guy from it) and the contractor came out yesterday to work on the water to the addition.  This is probably because hubby was at the end of his rope.  He had wanted to install the laminate floor yesterday and that wasn't happening. 

So yesterday the entire front yard all the way across had been dug up in at least one spot or another. At least they went underneath the front walk. That thing with the green cover is the pump that was necessary to make sure the flow of water is good to the addition.  There were a few issues getting the water to work  in the kitchen (clogged faucet line?) but it is all working now. 

Unfortunately I pounded upwards with the lower palm of my hand on the shelf in the closet with the attic access as it was supposed to lift off easily but had been painted in or something and was very hard to get loose.  I must have sprained my wrist/hand or something because by the time I got to mom's it was a bit achy.   Today it hurts to even type this.  I was going to paint the door trim today but I didn't even exercise. Going to take some ibuprofen later with breakfast in the hopes that it helps.  It isn't swollen or noticeably different to the naked eye.  I should have just told the plumber to try to get the shelf off in hind sight. But I was just trying to help get it done as it was already close to 6 PM...on a Saturday.

Headed off to take a shower and take it easy the rest of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment