Monday, April 17, 2017

So EXCITED!

I couldn't hold off blogging about this so I'm posting a short one now.  I first started my Invisalign braces journey if I may call it that in September 2015.  I finished my 28 sets of them by October, 2016. Then I was fitted for retainers which are actually more cumbersome that the Invisalign braces were in my opinion.

I just got off the phone with the Orthodontist office as I recalled when I got my retainers the tech told me I had to wear them pretty much 24/7 except when eating for 6 months and now that it is April it has been 6 months. I can now wear my retainers just at night!  WOO HOO!!  This is really exciting news to me.  No more brushing my teeth 10 times a day (or so it seems), taking them out when we go out to eat and making sure I don't lose them, taking them out when go see a movie, etc.,  I am THRILLED, CAN YOU TELL !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment