Sunday, July 16, 2017

SUnday BLog

Sorry I haven't blogged since Thursday. Friday was a busy day with work and yesterday I had a hair appointment and also worked some and went to visit with mom for a bit too.  She was just lying in bed but did want some ice cream, so I went down to the dining area and got her some.  She has been practically living on ice cream and vanilla milk shakes these days as she loves them both, and doesn't care much for the pureed food they offer (which doesn't look appetizing either).

I was going to try a different hair coloring yesterday but chickened out.  I think if I got the style I was thinking about, it may not look great on me, plus it would cause me to need my hair touched up every time (blonde), so I got my normal, but I 'm fine with it.  She put a bit more blonde chunks in it than last time too. Here is a shot I just took. Ignore the mess because it is the day after and I did not brush it yet today (today was exercise day and then worked after that).

We also got a few more things to finish off part of the balcony.  Here's the latest pictures.  There is still some painting of a few things and planting to go.  I'm actually debating now that it is already July as to whether I really want to plant any flowers at this point. It is already getting upwards of 100 degrees and not sure it would be worth it . We'll see.






No comments:

Post a Comment