Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Almost Christmas

I see I haven't blogged in weeks. Well I was busy with the Angel Christmas card project. I mailed over 300 cards! :)  And I'm always busy at work, especially this time of year when folks take off so those of us who don't have off, need to pick up the slack.

I happened to have today off which is probably why it occurred to me to blog.  LOL.  I had an appointment at 2:00PM to have a core biopsy done on a suspicious mole clump that all the margins were not clean from the small biopsy they took last month.  That just happened to be when it was scheduled, as I forgot I had today off when I made that appointment.  It went okay but I can't do my exercise tapes for 8 days. That is when I get the stitches out.  I'll just walk instead as that is something I am allowed to do. They don't want me bending or twisting alot. Yah right... with 4 dogs, that is going to be pretty hard to avoid.  I was pretty good the rest of today...so far.

Hubby and I did have some fun this morning doing some Christmas shopping and then had lunch at a near by Mexican restaurant.

Last week I had root canal done on that abscessed tooth and it really wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  There is some medication that went in the root canal and there is a temporary filling in it. I don't go back until 'next year' to get it checked and if all is well, get a permanent filling on it (the crown was already there so they just drilled through it). I had no clue that they would let that one remain, but good thing as I saved a step that way.

I haven't done any baking for Christmas but will be making at least chocolate chip cookies when the youngest comes this weekend to visit.  It will be here before we know it.  I just have to get through the next two workdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment