Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year's Eve!

Thought I'd wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I hope 2018 bring us all health and happiness!!!

Well I got my stitches out on Thursday from the core biopsy. They got all good margins and it is all good, for now anyway.  I have my regular full body check the end of this month, and I hope my skin is fine and there is nothing else that is new (in a bad way) or suspicious.

It is going to be really cold tonight and for the next day or two, with temperatures below freezing.  I know it is no big deal compared to places that always are below freezing in Winter. But this is Central Texas and I never expect it to get that cold here. 

It has been cloudy for about a week too.  I hate the dreary gray weather.  Hopefully it will get sunny soon too.   Hubby just put away the last of the indoor Christmas decorations.  So time to hunker down for a cold, dark January.  LOL.   At least February should start to show significantly earlier daylight and warmer temperatures.

Until then, I will strive to live each day to the fullest, enjoy life and make the best of the beginning of 2018 while it takes me a while to get used to writing 2018 !

No comments:

Post a Comment