Thursday, January 4, 2018

Starting 9th year...

It is hard to believe but I am starting the 9th year of this blog. Yep. It all started back in 2009 when I still had one at home..well starting college. Now the oldest has been married for 3 years, and the youngest is in her fifth year as a teacher.  Time sure flies huh?!

Well I'm back into the work groove but it will take some getting used to writing the year 2018.  I made out some checks for bills today and the first one I had to change from a 7 to an 8. Luckily that isn't very hard to do. I'm sure I'll have it down pat about the time when fall hits. :)

If my mom were still alive, she'd be turning 91 next week. It will be weird not celebrating it with her.  I'm sure I'll say a little Happy Birthday to her wherever she is. 

It is finally getting a little warmer outside which I'm happy about. It is supposed to even hit the 60's this weekend. Woo hoo!!

Looking forward to filling up this year's blog with only funny,inspirational or happy stories! (Hopefully!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment